As an Assistant of Shipper Manager, you will support to maintain smooth operations with Shippers relations, including hiring, training, scheduling, support services and more.
You will be the conduit between Shipper Manager and Shippers, to ensure Delichill’s mission is seen in every Shipper.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Be a right hand of Shipper Manager in handling with shipper
- Help to hire new or replacement shippers. Terminate any shippers not meeting company policies, responsibilities and goals.
- Build shipper culture and community
- Solving problem related to shipper
- Execute Shipper Training Program, Go over the Shipper Handbook Policies and Procedures. Improve Shipper Training Program
- Perform ride-alongs with Shipper - Spot check shippers to ensure proper execution.
- Improve Shipper engagement with Customers.
- Establish “Routes” or territories where Shippers can develop Customer relationships.
- Enforce shipper’s dress code
- Report directly to COO
We’re excited about you because you have…
- 2 Years Management Experience - Managing professional shipper - must have experience.
- A patient mind, good at problem solving
- Experiences at working with traffic police
- Good communication and working skill with shipper
Why You’ll Love Working at Delichill:
- We are strategic: We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will change our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning: We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We offer great compensation packages including attractive salary and other allowances