We're looking for an Admin staff, who can provide administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. Supports managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. Responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. Familiar with a variety of the food delivery's concepts, practices and procedures.
You are able to effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative staff duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. May direct and lead the work of others. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected. Typically reports to a manager or head of a unit/department.
You’re excited about this opportunity because you will…
- Answer and direct phone calls, Organize and schedule meetings and appointments, Maintain contact lists
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms, Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
- Submit and reconcile expense reports
- Take dictation, Research and creates presentations
- Prepare and monitor invoices
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. Organize travel arrangements for senior managers
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Cover the reception desk when required
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Take accurate minutes of meetings, Coordinate office procedures
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face enquiries
- Resolve administrative problems
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Manage staff appointments, Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records
- Performs other duties as required.
We’re excited about you because you have…
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- At least 1 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
Why You’ll Love Working at Delichill:
- We are strategic: We believe the only way to predict the future is to build it. Creating solutions that will change our company and our industry is what we do -- on every project, every day.
- We are learning: We’re not afraid to dig in and uncover the truth, even if it’s scary or inconvenient. Everyone here is continually learning on the job, no matter if we’ve been in a role for one year or one minute.
- We offer great compensation packages including attractive salary and other allowances