• Serving visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
• Answering, screening and forwarding incoming phone calls while providing basic information if needed
• Receiving and sorting daily mail/deliveries/couriers
• Updating appointment calendars and scheduling meetings/appointments
• Performing other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, collating, faxing etc.
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
• Devising and maintaining office systems
• Booking rooms and conference facilities
• Assisting in arrangement of in-house and external events
• Other admin tasks
Qualifications: University graduate
Experience: Not required (candidates with clerical/administrative experience is preferred)
Skills and Abilities:
• Strong verbal and written skills in Vietnamese and English (Korean is not compulsory)
• Able to work independently as well as a good team player
• Professionalism in appearance and attitude
• Excellent organizational & customer service skills
• Mature, meticulous
• Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office) and communication skills.
• Passion with administrative and clerical procedures.
• Enthusiasm and energy
• Working in a professional environment;
• Telephone, parking allowance;
• Health insurance for treatment at private hospital;
• Annual office retreat (in Vietnam and Korea);
• Other benefits to be discussed in the interview.
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự