Internal accounting, administration:
- Accounting for economic transactions arising in the software every day
- Tracking sales, customer liabilities to domestic and foreign customers
- Purchase orders, purchase contracts, track liabilities payable from HR
- Tracking bank accounts, loans, and deposits
- Payroll accounting for each part, calculate cost of goods, allocate CCDC, prepaid expenses to calculate the monthly business results.
- Make monthly management reports such as Income Statement, and other reports as required by managers.
Tax accounting, synthesis
- Accounting of sales invoices into the software, note the foreign currency rate. Invoice value and invoice. Track sales liabilities
- Identify legal, reasonable and valid invoices to record purchase invoices in the software.
- Gather and supplement documents related to economic transactions.
- Salary calculation by the department. Compare the premium payable with the insurance agency, the trade union fee.
- Calculation of cost price, distribution of tools and instruments, prepaid expenses
- Balancing and estimating revenue and expenses. At the end of the quarter, make tax reports and pay tax if incurred: VAT, personal income tax, corporate income tax, contractor tax, report on the use of invoices, report on PIT withholding documents.
- Make payment order and keep track of bank accounts.
- Make documents for bank loans.
- Prepare quarterly and annual financial statements
- Reporting and explaining data.