1. Daily work
- Manage cash & bank payments, account payable, make sure all payment vouchers are properly recognized
- Review, posted and correct daily transactions to ensure all transactions recorded into Accounting system correctly and in line with internal procedure and with current regulations
- Perform daily reconciliation to ensure the matching between bank data on bank statement and data recorded on operation system
- Review daily premium data discrepancy to provide timely feedback to OP’s data entry team and perform required accounting entries.
- Record & keep track of daily bank data and work with bank to provide timely action for unidentified amount
- Review other accounting booking & reconciliation exercise related to premium collection and payment data as assigned
2. Monthly work
- Perform month end closing transactions
- Review and correct the booking entries of allocating expense or income.
- Perform account code reconciliation every month
- Completely and accurately record Fixed Assets transfer, acquisitions, dispositions and related depreciation according to the company’s policies and local tax requirements.
- Regular cooperate with HR about reconciliation salary payable, insurance and PIT
- Investigate any significant differences or changes of GL accounts.
- Prepare VAT, FCT, CIT declaration
- Support other teams to give instructions for accounting treatment if needed.
3. Quarterly work:
- Prepare VAS FS quarterly to ensure accurately and compliance with current regulations
4. Yearly work
Yearly communicate with other Department to do Inventory asset (lead this activity)., working with External Audit or other task of Inspection/Checking if any
Prepare VAS FS yearly.
5. Other Tasks
- Support line manager to work with OP & banks for timely solving any ad-hoc issues related premium collection and payment to policy holders’ activities
- Provide back-up to other team members while they are absent to ensure minimal distraction on team’s operation
- Retain people with the skills and motivation to continuously provide the best in class services.
- Develop the individuals strength in related working areas.