The Digital Account Executive position is responsible the establishment of the assigned digital & social job scope and implementation over assigned accounts:
- Support project delivery from briefing, pitching to execution.
- Taking part in developing proposals for jobs.
- Take part in the daily management of budget, P&L, scope, timing, quality, and customer satisfaction on assigned jobs.
- Take major care of relevant ad-hoc & periodical reports for assigned jobs.
- Working with vendors was needed to brief and review proposals.
- Help to identify opportunities to implement solutions that increase the effectiveness and efficiencies including the development of tools, process,es and reports related to job responsibilities.
- Continually explore and test new digital initiatives and tools.
- Support business development activities.
- Bachelor marketing/business administration/economics degree and other related fields;
- At least 1+ years of experience in account management.
- Relevant experience on digital and PR is preferred.
- Well organized and detail-oriented.
- Good presentation. Writing, and negotiation skills;
- Sociable and teamwork spirit.
- Intermediate English skills including speaking, listening, and writing.
- Experienced in reputation management, PR, and social listening
- Opportunity to be trained in a 360 degree program on marketing digitalization & digital marketing management.
- Opportunity to approach modern and well-organized digital marketing project management methodology and process.
- Friendly & supportive working environment with opportunities to approach new technologies
- Enjoy fast track programs for talented candidates
Chúng tôi sẽ gửi email cho bạn khi có việc làm mới tương tự