Artistic and Technical Responsibilities:
- Produce good quality 2D assets and textures;
- Design and create game elements such as game fake-screen, including character, background, user interface, textures, and animation;
- Possess a basic understanding of anatomy, composition, lighting, color, proportion, perspective;
- Possess a basic understanding of the principles of animation;
- Possess a basic understanding of the design process and create a game process;
- Ensure quality meets expectations and direction from the producer/supervisor;
- Deliver artworks on time and with required quality standard;
- Show motivation and passion at work;
- Contribute to the good working environment.
- Report your tasks status to your supervisors or/and producers.